cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCU0 detailed How To

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

Does anyone have a detailed how to on using TCode SCU0. I understand the basics of the compare but I need to import the differences from one client to the other. I am looking for the best way to do it.

What I have done so far is log into the "Target Client" client 010 and ran SCU0. I then ran a comparison on the IMG for CIN Tax. I see all the differences, there are a lot. What I am not sure is where do I go from here.

Any help would be very appreciated.

EDIT: Ok I have been playing with some of my smaller options. I get to the point where I click the "Adjust" button after going to "interactive copy" and it allows me to "Copy" the entry. Then I save it and it takes me to another window. I save it... then go back to compare and they show them to be different again. So it seems like there are not taking the adjustments. I checked SCC4 and it is open for changes, so I am not sure what is holding it up. I have deleted and reran the compare and it still shows them as different. Thanks in advance for any advice that you may give.

Kind Regards,

Paul

PS Please also let me know if this is in the wrong form.

Edited by: Paul Ksobiech on Jul 8, 2008 9:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cleaning old Messages. Not sure what came of this item.

Regards,

Paul