Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm in trouble with this kind of error

"Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing"

"Condition BO03 is missing in pricing procedure A V ZREB"

I checked the customizing, and both the condition are present in pricing scheme.

What I should do??

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Createa condition record for PR00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It just exsists in the pricing scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you exactly mean by pricing scheme? Is the condition record exist for PR00 and BO03 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in customizing, both are marked with manually change has priority.(C)

This is correct?

I can't understand why if both condition are present in pricing scheme, then I have a message of condition in missing

and also, manually I can insert condition PR00 but not BO03 even if present in my pricing scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, they exist like condition and also in the pricing scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the validity period of the condition record and ensure that you have not marked the exclusion indicator neither in the condition record nor in the condition type.

Ensure the requirement is "2" for the PR00.

One more thing, your rebate condition type BO03, it should not feature in your Sales order, beacuse it should be based on the delivery quantity,so it should come into picture when billing document is created.

For condition type BO03, put the reqirement as "24" in the pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing, your rebate condition type BO03, it should not feature in your Sales order, beacuse it should be based on the delivery quantity,so it should come into picture when billing document is created.

I can't understand this point.

Is it correct to find the condition type BO03 in the pricing scheme of sale order or not??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cmm

Rebate is given on the actual delivered quantity not on the basis of order quantity, beacuse order quantity & delivery quantity may defer.The quantity which you have delivered, you will charge/bill the customer for that quantity only.

That is the reason Rebate conditions are not relevant for the Sales order, they come into picture/populated when Billing document is created. This is controlled by putting requirement "24" for the Rebate condition type( like BO03) in the Pricing procedure.

In the pricing procedure activate the "Mandatory" field for PR00, maintain Requirement "2" in the requirement column.Remove any exclusion indicator if you have activated for the condition type or for the condition record.

Please check your item category (t.code VOV7),if the "Pricing" field is blank, then even if there is a cond .record, system will not take any value. So put the value "x"(standard price). I hope you must have checked the condition technique.

Now, hope fully your problem will be solved.

But,I need one clarification from you.

What do you mean by "Pricing scheme" ? Do you mean Pricing procedure, Pricing screen/condition tab, condition technique.......or what else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much.

Now everything in clear. Concernig the pricing scheme, I mean pricing proicedure, my english sometimes is not perfect.

I have only one question, for the rebate calculation in necessary create accounting document righ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Rebate process, Accruals are calculated on the Rebate basis and posted in accrual G/L account in FI. When we go for the settlement of Rebate this accrual amount is paid to the customer.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can maintation condition record by t.code-VBO2 or VBO1 (CHANGE or create REBATE AGREEMENT) in that CONDITION tab is there click on it

and for further details

visit http://data4experts.blogspot.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is syed

i have a doubt in intercompany. can any body tell the fundamental

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!

first do one thing

u can maintation condition record by t.code-VBO2 or VBO1 (CHANGE or create REBATE AGREEMENT) in that CONDITION tab is there click on it system shows the condition type again double click on condition type

(BO03)system shows screen where u can maintain condition record

and for u r PR00 when u did sales order in that screen double click on item then go to tab condition where u seen detail pricing

and bottom of pricing there is two tan 1.ANALYSIS 2. UPDATE

go thr both tab and see the detail definitely u will see the exact error

if u r not maintain the condition record maintain by VK11

HOPE IT WILL HELP

REWARD POINTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is correct. If conditon type BO03 is rebate condition then it will not populate in sales order and will be displaed in billing document only because of requirement 24 or 25 assigned to condition type in pricing procedure..

If u come to condition type PR00, I think u have ticked manual in pricing procedrue that is the reason it is not automatically populating and it will take manually only. If you want it automatically then please tick mark only mandatory but not manual in pricing procedure (V/08)

Then retry and let us know if u still getting issue...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

For BO03 also check whether you have created the condition record or not. If condition record exist, then check in the pricing procedure,you might have marked the manual check box,or else check your condition technique.

I mean, access sequence,accesses and condition table.