cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Handling in JDBC Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario WS to JDBC synchronous. If we inserting the same value we got the unique

constraint error in sxmb_moni level.But the WS response contains delivery exception error. But we

need the Actual error in the response.

How can get this?

Any suggestions..

Regards,

Prakasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Receiver JDBC adapter

Check [Advanced Mode]

Number of Retries... : 2

Transaction Isolation Level: serializable

Activate the checkbox [Database Auto-Commit...]

Activate the checkbox [Disconnect from Database ...]

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activating the checkbox - Disconnect from database for each message would put lot of load on DB machine. You might want to use Fault Messages Here. In case if something goes wrong at the database level, I believe XI AE/IE fill this type when there is an error. Have a mapping for fault message and capture it in the response..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

We try to capture the fault error using fault message mapping.

But in SOAP response gave only " Delivery Exception. system error" message.

Any other suggestion..??

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gabriel,

I think serializable use for sending data to the DB in a serialized queue.

AutoCommit used for when the data is inserted or updated in a Database it will commit the records.

Disconnect from database used for when our transactions over the chennel disconnect to the database.

But for my reuirement is when we inserted the same record or some varations in the record(like if DB have

the field (number) But we passed the value in Char) that time DB send a Application error response to the

XI server.

We are using WS to JDBC.

The error we can see in sxmb_moni.But the response of WS have simply "Delivery Exception system

error". So with out seeing the sxmb_Moni message we dont know the exact error.So we need the

"DB Application error" response in the WS response.

Thanks and Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is the Database exception i think you wont get exact error you have to check in database.

Thanks,

RamuV