cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using customize portal theme for abap webdynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a customized portal theme where we used different color for the portal. When I create a abap webdynpro application for a workflow task (the application will launch when user click on the item in the UWL). When the application launch, it does not use the customized portal theme instead it just use the standard theme.

Anyone knows where can I configure it?

Thanks

Regards

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

How do you have the application launcher setup for the WDA application? If it launches it directly via the WD URL, it won't contain the theme path. However if you create an iView for the WDA application and launch via relative navigation to that iView, it should take care of pulling in the theme for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

I am calling the task in UWL. I have set it in the transaction code swfvisu. If i am not mistaken, it launches it directly via the WD URL. So how can i include the portal theme as well?

Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I have little to no experience with UWL, so I am not the best person to answer your question. I can only quess as to what is causing the theme to be lost, but not how to put it back. Perhaps if you configured the UWL to call an iView instead:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/45/a7863f445f4617e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

I think the change is required in WD side.

The WDA app opening shud have similar colors to ur portal theme.

I think this should be done.

I hope this helps.

plz revert back with issues.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumit,

How can i change the color, let say a table layout?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

You can change the color of a table only if u have the Textview as UI element for cell.

You can change the semantic color property of textview.

Please check this.

I would suggest you to use ALV instead of Table as you can change its colors easily by using functions like SET_DESIGN

GET_DESIGN of IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS.

I hope it helps.

Please revert back with issues.

Regards,

Sumit Oberoi