former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Following is the Scenario:

I have a role in R/3 AA_BB_CCC which has the following TCODES:

AS01

AS02

In Virsa CC 5.1, there is one Risk called S007 which has the following associated functions:

AR05 and SD05

In AR05, following are th tcodes:

V.07

VF01

VF11

and others

In SD05 following are the tcodes:

KE2C

V-01

VA01

VA02

and others

When Role Analysis is done, Virsa CC shows that role AA_BB_CCC is throwing violation as follows:

Conflicting Tcodes: VA01 and VF11

VA02 and VF11

However, if you could see in the above role AA_BB_CCC in R/3, only VA01 and VA02 are defiened! there is no Tcode VF11 in role AA_BB_CCC. I have done the following work arounds so far:

1.Once again did role synchronization in full mode

2.Did Role Analysis with management report.

However, this still shows the same false result which is not correct. what could be the problem?

Kindly let me know if you want to have any other information.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks alot all. I have solved this problem.Following explanation from my side would be helpful to you.

Actually, initially the role name I had mentioned was containing the following TCODES:

VA01

VA02 and

VF11

Later on, TCODE VF11 was removed from the role. However, the role was not generated there after. That is why ComplianceCalibrator was picking the inconsistent data which was available from R/3 and doing analysis.

Hope, this would be very useful to all my friend there!

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

I got to ask these questions ? I mean I am sure you must have double checked already but

1) Are you sure that there is no other similar role , are you looking at the right role?

2) As Per your explaination what I understood is CC is putting the right riks for S007 but is it putting out for the particular role you have mentioned ?

3) check carefully the way you are running the risk analyis for role?

4) check if you are picking the right system ( these are the silly mistakes we all tend to do )

hope this not annoying for you , but it could be a silly mistake

Regards

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks alot for your suggestions. I must say that I have mentioned the role name correctly. Also,

3) check carefully the way you are running the risk analyis for role?

I think we have only 2 options there: Action and Permission Level.

4) check if you are picking the right system ( these are the silly mistakes we all tend to do )

I am working on VCC 5.1, so there is no option to select the system. Ofcourse, I can select a particular user/role/profile out there.

Your involvement would be appreciated!

Has anybody worked on functional part of CC also?

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

please run the permission level analysis and post the detail level report. this should give enough info to work out whats going on

regards

Naveed