cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration with ps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i've urgent object.i'm integrating with webservice to sap-ps system.

my object is i'm creating timesheet in webservice ,the data can be updated in sap-ps system.pls help me on this object.which tables im using in this scenario and which tables can update pls give response.advace thanks

ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. The system saves time sheet data to the CATSDB database table for the time sheet.

2. The system writes time sheet data assigned the processing status "30" (Approved) and "60" (Canceled) as follows:

¡ To the interface tables:

§ PTEX2000 and PTEX2010 in Human Resources

§ CATSCO in Controlling

§ CATSPM in Plant Maintenance/Customer Service

§ CATSPS in Project System

§ CATSMM in Materials Management

¡ By ALE connection

§ Interface table in the cProjects system

The system determines which components are to be supplied in which way based on the data record's working time attributes.

3. When you run the data transfer reports, the time sheet data is transferred to the target components Human Resources (HR), Controlling (CO), Plant Maintenance/Customer Service (PM/CS), and Project System (PS).

You can use the following data transfer reports for individual components:

· RPTEXTPT for Human Resources

· RCATSTCO for Controlling

· RCATSTPM for Plant Maintenance/Customer Service

· RCATSTPS for Project System

To enable you to transfer data to HR, CO, PM/CS, and PS in one step, an additional report for multiple components is available.

Refer this link thoroughly:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/bf/5ffd3e6d4311d1ad5e0000e8a6353a/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shrikant Rakate ,

how to create time sheet.which t.code i am using and which table fields i'm using.pls help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAT2: Create Timesheet

CATS_APPR_LITE: Approve timesheet (optional, applicable only when dataentry profile asks for)

CAT5: Transfer to PS

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Jul 8, 2008 5:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shrikant,

when i'm creating a time sheet which table fields are updated.

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table CATSDB gets updated during CAT2, CATS_APPR_LITE and CATSPS during CAT5. Open CATSDB in SE16N and corelate the fields you enter in CAT2.

Regards

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Jul 8, 2008 5:46 PM

Answers (0)