cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management and VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to create the delivery in vl01n using the sales order but the order is not getting created.

Could anyone plz tell me the solution if similar problem is faced?

But manually if I specify the batch for the materail provided in the sales order then I can create the delivery.

But without specifying the batch also delivery should be created.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Abhilash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to IMG  Logistics General  Batch management  Batch Determination and Batch Check *

u2022 Activate Automatic Batch Determination in SD.

Automatic Batch Determination for Sales Order Items

Activate Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Cat

Go to Activate automatic batch determination for delivery Item catagory and remove the tick from the check box.

Further go to MMR on Sales General plant View and remove the check from Batch management field. Save and then create the delivery.

Reward if helpful

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you might have activated Batch check in 0VLP delivery item category and also please check automaitc batch in same screen...

Regards

sankar

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If your solution is batch managed, so it should not create delivery without providing batch.

Because ultimately stok will be knocked off from batches which are assigned against material.

So you have to provide batch before delivery.

Regards

Krishnendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Here my intention is to create the delivery using the SO without specifying the batch for the material.

But dueto some problem if I do not specify the batch for the material delivery is not getting created for the order.

and more over even the stock is available for the material and while creating the delivery it was giving an error saying that no stock is available.

Could u please let me know how to solve it?

My end user do not how to provide the batch for the material and each time it is not possible to provide the batch details.

thanks in advacne.

Regards

Abhilash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Item category, please check the box automatic batch determiantion. Use T-code VOV7

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

raja