Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Priniting - Dynamic page format selection from printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement like this:

There are 3 different Trays in the one printer having different Page formats (Each tray is having different page format). And the client wants to pickup the different paper dynamically from the different trays based on the Businees requirements.

Is it possible to dynamically change the page format of a SAP-Script? There is only one Script layout.

Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.

Thanks

Ashvender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an alternate solution, why dont you try this...

Give options like radio buttons in selection screen

for differnt paper sizes...A4, A5, Letter(Say)

Let them select....

Just copy the forms and increase the window size, font sizes

as per paper size selected....

So if they want Paper size X then call form X.

I dont know wether you can dynamically do it, but it sounds difficult.....The above is just a way to do it, though this may not

be the best solution....

Regards,

Fawaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reples. My prob is to pickup papers from differnt trays.

Is it possible to pickup papers from different Trays of a Printer based on some partcular condition. If yes, then how?

Thanks.

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nah i dont think that would be possible...Why dnt u copy the scripts into various other scripts and assign diff page formats to it, then based on your condition, call that particular script.

That wud work...isnt it???

Nayan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well i am not sure thats possible. When u create a script u need to assign the page format in there. The total window size and everything depends on the page format. So even if u manage to do this, ur allignment would change drastically in the output, coz in the script there would be one page format according to which the print would come.

Nayan