Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT IN PRICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

FRIENDS,

I AM CONFIGURING PRICING PROCEDURE WITH VAT CONDITION TYPE. THE STANDRAD CONDITION TYPE I HAVE USED & INCLUDED IN MY PRICING PROCEDURE.LIKE WE INCLUDE OTHER CODITION TYPE IN PRICING.

MY PRICING IS GIVING PERFECT OUTPUT EXCEPT VAT VALUE THOUGH THE CONDITION RECORD MAINTAINED THROUGH VK11 BUT I AM GETTING AN ERROR

-

PRICING ERROR MANDATORY CONDITION ZJIA IS MISSING

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM & IT WILL BE VERY HELP FUL IF ANY ONE PROVIDE ME INFORMATION HOW TO INCLUDE VAT CONDITION TYPE IN SALES & DISTRIBUTION PRICING i.e, THE CONFIGURATION DETAILS.

IF ANYONE GIVE THE SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION /SETTING REQUIREMENT DETAILS STEP WISE RATHER THAN ANY LINK OR DOCUMENT THEN IT WILL HELP ME IN CONFIGURATION.

PLZ HELP

REGARDS

AMBARISH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You getting ERROR as PRICING ERROR MANDATORY CONDITION ZJIA IS MISSING

this means n your pricing procedure you have maintained this condition as MANDATORY and in condition type you might have maintained

No limitations

A Free

C Manual entry has priority

so now goto v/06 and make change as mentioned below in CHNAGES CAN BE MADE AREA in against MANUAL ENTRIES

D Not possible to process manually

after doing this you need to amintain condition record for the same

other option which will solve you problem for timebeing is, click on condition tab and give the condition type n amount

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx to all of you,

yah i am getting all of your views, but important point i want to know from you----

1) the condition type i am taking ZJIA in pricing procedure for vat condition type whether i need to include same condition type in Tax Determination procedure?

2) what is the relevant tax determinetion procedure in indian scenario for VAT configuration purpose (for sales & distirbution pricing)

3) Here normal condition record maintenance through VK11 is not the way ? this is VK19 one friend has replied-- when i am using vk19 application & condition type need to be entered but here which condition type i will include.system will take the contion type for VAT i included in pricing or from tax procedure ?

4) can any one give any doc on vat configuration for sales & distribution purpose where i can get some help on

configuration

ragards

ambarish

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record for condition type ZJIA..

Use t.code- V/06 (from this you will be able to know the condition class of the condition type - ZJIA.)

Accordingly maintain condition record for ZJIA

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Have you entered plant in your sales order !!!

If not enter plant then try.

Go to item level condition tab then click on analysis push button here system will give the anlysis for the pricing here you select your VAT condition type then check the details regading that then proceed according to that.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What tax determination procedure you are using? If it is TAXINN then maintain tax rates in VK19 with applecation as TX.

If you are using TAXINJ then you have to maintain the rates in the tax code of in FV11.

Before that go to condition tab in the sales order and go to pricing analysis and double click your condition type. Analyse the condition type why it is now accessed? Let me know if you are not yet getting any clue.

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SHIVA,

YAH ITS VERY HELPFUL BUT IN VK19 WHERE I AM MAINTAINING APPLICATION TX. BUT WHAT WILL BE THE CONDITION TYPE WITH THIS APPLICATION---FOR WHICH I NEED TO MAINTAIN CONDITION RECORD.

BUT WHEN I AM SEARCHING CONDITION TYPE IT IS GIVING ME NO VLUES FOUND SO WHERE I NEED TO MAINTAIN THIS CONDITION TYPE NEED TO INCLUDE IN TAX PROCEDURE TAXINN THEN WHAT WILL BE THE CONDITION TYPE FOR VAT.

ALSO IN MY PRICING PROCEDURE WHAT CONDITION TYPE I WILL INCLUDE AGAIN FOR THIS PURPOSE. WHAT WILL BE THE STANDARD ROUTINE I NEED TO USE.WHAT ARE OTHER STEPS & CONFIGURATION REQUIRED.

PLZ GIVE ME DETAILS & HELP ME

REGARDS

AMBARISH