cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity discount - SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to capture Quantity discount in my pricing procedure......My requirement is to show say out of 100nos - 10 nos are given as discount...

I have copied the RC00 and used it in the Pricing procedure - SD. My requirement is to show that 10nos as discount in the sales order.....How can i do it....As i dont want this effect the net value ,I marked the condition type as statistical.....

In the sales order if i enter 10 against the condition type its taking it as 10 Rs/unit.. i want it show as 10 nos only

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You better go for "Free goods" condition record as "Exclusive free goods". T.code VBN1,condition type NA00 ,put your Sales org. & Dist.channel and click on "Exclusive".

In the Minimum quantity field , put as 100 units.

Put the additional material as the same material.

If you are charging for 90 units and giving 10 units free for 100 units of order quantity, then , go for inclusive free goods condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Configure Free goods of type Inclusive.

Do the required settings in the IMG --> Free Goods section.

The path of which is:SPRO> SD> Basic Functions--> Free Goods.

Use Free goods condition type as R100 or Na00.

Maintain the free goods condition Records in VBN1.

This Should solve ure issue.

Cheerzz..

Subbz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Per my understanding Ivy, you have to do Inclusive Free Goods determination.

Free goods has the following limitations:

- Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: u2018With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of chargeu2018 or u2018If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of chargeu2018.

- Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

- Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

- Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

- Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

- If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

4.6x

Not all Sales Order can be used for free goods determination. You have to check the SD document category if it does not work. Only category 'C' are supported. Check transaction VOV8.

Assume that you want to configure an inclusive FREE goods routine. Customers must order a minumum quantity of 5 before any free goods can be assign. For every quantity of 3, the customer will be given 1 free goods.

WC07 - Maintain Number Range Intervals

e.g.

No From number To number

01 0000010000 0000099999

IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Free Goods ->

Maintain Access Sequences

New Entries

Acsq

NA00

Save

Maintain Condition Types

New Entries

Ctyp Name AcSq

FREE Free Goods NA00

Save

Maintain Pricing Procedures

Procedures

New Entries

Procedure Description

FREE Free Goods

Select Procedure FREE then click Control data

Step Cntr Ctyp

10 10 FREE

V/N6 - Activate Free Goods Determination

Assign Order Type OR with Document Procedure A with Procedure FREE

VBN1 - Create free goods determination

e.g. FREE inclusive

Material Min qty From are free good Calc Rule Free Goods

5 3 1 1 1

In this example, if you create a Sales Order for a quantity of 10, SAP will prompt you 7 as the customer order qty and 3 will be free. Customer only pay for the 7 quantity.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/55fa68545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Hope this will help.

thanks,

Raja