cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference btw. condition category S (standard price) & G (internal price)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to figure out the difference of two condition types, that somebody has configured a long time ago.

One condition type contains the condition category "S" (standard price) and another contains the category "G" (internal price). The rest of the condition type looks alike...

Can anybody tell me whats the difference btw. these two categories? I expect the standard price to be the one from the mat. master accounting I, but what about the internal price then?!?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experience and understanding come with the years

Regards,

Bobby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition Type VPRS uses the condition category "G". Different condition type uses different condition category.

The condition type VPRS searches the cost of the material with the help of the condition category G from the material master, accounting 1 view.

The condition category "G" ,transfer cost according to price control indicator in the material master. If price control is S ,then standard price is taken and if price control is V, then moving avarage price is taken as cost to the condition screen in the document..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bobby

The Condition category G would be maintained for VPRS condition type where you want to see the material cost in sale order. In fact, the description itself is self explanatory - Internal price.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi