cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price for internal processed activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS gurus,

I know that, through activity type internal process acivity cost get calculated. Is it possible to directly give price (without activity type) for internally processed activity like externally processed activity?

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do cost elemt wise planning for WBS. This will ensure all internal act costs total for a WBS can be planned. Use CJ40 for this.

One suggetion given above reg material allocation is not relevant in ur case and has its own implications.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

For Internal Activity you can Plan cost Manually Just Like external Activity ..this is the situation when you dont know about the exact cost of material......that is to be assigned to internal activity

1.assing the cost element in Network profile in Internally Processed Activity.

2.Plan the cost in CJ20n in Internal Activity At Assignment TAB in Material Planning.

For Further Query Please Let me know-

Rewards the Points if useful

Regards

Ram S Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

im sorry but i dont think its possible for non material costs.. you always need activity type to have costing in internal activities.. in case you want to directly input price for planned costs, you may use general cost activity, here you may input price directly.. or better yet, use easy cost planning..

regards,

Ekta

Edited by: Ekta Gurudutt on Jul 9, 2008 10:23 AM