cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAC "q"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While Im doing PO with AAC with "P" it is showing commitments against WBSE in the report. But with "q" no commitments are viewable in the report S_ALR_87013558?

Can anyone tell me why it is happening? Can anyone guide me ?is there any Customization settings???

Thanks in advance,

Sanju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Tcode FS00.

2. Edit cost element Tcode KAH2. Enter cost element category 90.

3. Mention this Cost element in the OBYC in BSX for the desired valuation class (This is maintained in the Material Master).

hope it helps.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou verymuch Varshal . Problem solved..

Thanks,

Sanju...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With AAC 'P' material is consumed directly when you do goods issue. That is PO with AAC 'P' is order to consume & hence commitment is shown. (for PO & also fo PR).

With AAC 'Q' material is first brought into project stock (tcode: MBBS display project stock). When you issue this material it is consumed.

That is PO with AAC 'Q' is order to stock. Hence commitment is not created. When you issue material, actual cost is incurred.

It is standard scenario, no error.

Although you can change it:

IMG: PS->material->Control of Sales-Order-Related Production->Check Account Assignment Categories

SSanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

IMG: PS->material->Control of Sales-Order-Related Production->Check Account Assignment Categories

I have gone thru this custmization .We got the report. But where to make the changes in report so that we can get the commitments against AAC as "Q".

Thanks

Sanju