cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JITK

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report JITK which is used to create delivery based on the schedule received through EDI gives a wrong GI date.

Baiscally, when one runs the report it gives you a list of Sched agreements due for delivery with GI date(on choosing the show GI layout). When one goes into the Sced agreement --> JIT sched tab the GI date there is older.

This results in late shipment.

Programmer has revealed after debugging that the GI date picked up by JITK is not from VBAP(or from any tables) but from where it is picked up is not clear.

Advise needed from SD and ABAP consultants.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I am an SD Project Manager but not a consultant.  I have been investigating JITK which we use for several kanban customers and I have found that the field "Deliv. date(From/to)" in either the header or position section of thr layout variant accurately represents the customer delivery date from the external raw data.  And with all but one customer the "Goods issue date" accurately represents the date that we plan to make the shipment.  However, with one customer the GI date is not accurate.  In the current example we have three JIT Calls all with a 1/11/13 delivery date from the customer, but the GI dates are showing up as 1/17, 1/21 and 1/24.  I have not been able to determine how these GI dates are being calculated.  Can anyone help?