Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print the same data in different pages of different trys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Part II: Check stub u2013

We need to print Vendor account # (REGUH-LIFNR), Vendor Name ((REGUH-NAME1), Payment doc # (REGUH-VBLNR), Check date (PAYR-ZALDT) and Check number (PAYR-CHECT) in the header portion and in the detail portion Invoice # (REGUP-XBLNR), Date (REGUP-BUDAT), Amount (REGUP-DMBTR), Amount, Discount and Net amount paid (REGUP-DMBTR).

Part III: Check stub u2013

We need to print Vendor account # (REGUH-LIFNR), Vendor Name ((REGUH-NAME1), Payment doc # (REGUH-VBLNR), Check date (PAYR-ZALDT) and Check number (PAYR-CHECT) in the header portion and in the detail portion Invoice # (REGUP-XBLNR), Date (REGUP-BUDAT), Amount (REGUP-DMBTR), Amount, Discount and Net amount paid (REGUP-DMBTR).

i am printing like the above and my question is as below.

Q) If the detail section of Part II and Part III spills beyond the available space then the remainder should be printed on a separate white paper picked from the next tray after printing all the checks. Ensure that this will not be printed on the following check.

Can anyone please answer this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try for the following option.

In Condition Tab there is a check box 'Only after the main Window'. Check it and try out.

It might help.

Thanks.

Swati.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Where does that check box available, could please give your answer in details so that i can follow like that.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Text Element there are TABS Like General Attributes, Web Properties, Output Options and Conditions.

There you can find the Check Box.

Thanks.

Swati.