cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help- How to open Outbound queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SCM-APO, we have SCM 5.0 having CIF to R/3 4.7 Enterprise.

In SMQ1 i can see lot of outbound queues present with status NOSEND in R/3.

I want to push these queue manually how shoild i do it

Please guide me as i m new to this area.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SMQ1. Then press the execute button. Then press the display button. Press edit and then press the reset button. This will change the status of the queues from Nosend to Ready. Then you can select one queue at a time and press the activate button. You can also use the generic activate option from the edit menu. This will automatically activate all the queues. If there are too many queues, this option may not work. If so, you should try to manually activate the error queues/preceding queues which are holding other queues.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

Thanks for replying.

Well as per u suggested its working but after few entries queues status is again changing from

READY to NOSEND, and it stops sending entries from queues, what should i do.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your scheduler in transaction SMQR/SMQS. Reactivate them. Take the help of basis for that. Then manually activate the queues which hold other queues. This may take more than one person to activate all queues.

Regards

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Go to Transaction /n/sapapo/ccr i.e.CIF Comparision/Reconcillation of Transaction Data. then Click on

Execute Comparision/Reconcillation Tab. Then Enter Parter System i.e ECC,then Proudct & Location.then Select Document to be checked like Production Order i.e Mfg Ordrs(with Reqs/Receipt , with Opernations),Planned Order,Purchase order etc. which you want to Transfer in ECC concern to the Product.Then Execute the Transaction.

You will find Transaction data & result Documnet.Open the Transaction Data i.e Mfg Orders or Planned Orders.Then double click on Requirements/Receipts or Operations.You will find the objects in right hand side.Select all the objects & push in to R/3 with Push button R/3.

Hope so it will help you to solve your problem.

Regards

Sujay