cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure of free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone please tell me the effect of pricing procedure in free godds?And what is the difference between pricing procedure in free goods(IMG->Sales and Distribution->Basic Funcions->Free Goods) and pricing procedure in pricing(IMG->Sales and Distribution->Basic Funcions->Pricing)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

Same pricing procedures you can find at both places.

But you can have difference between normal pricing procedure and freed goods pricing procedure.

In free goods pricing procedure there will be free goods pricing condition types additionally.

R100-100% discount

NARB- Free goods

Condition records will be maintained in VBN1 transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

If ur pricing procedure contains the condition type R100 along with all other standard condition types like PR00 then pricing would be automatically determined for ur sales order containing both normal goods as well as free goods.

Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure . Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined. u ve to maintain condition records in VK11

Hope uve undrstood.

plz reward points if helpful

Regds,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your help.But is it possible that when create one sales order,and there are two materials,one is the normal material,and the other is the free goods material,how does it define the pricing procedure?Just get the records from the normal pricing procedure or from the free goods pricing procedure

Best Regards,

Wei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing will be picked based on the condition records we maintain at Tcode VK11, for free goods standard condition type is NA00, for basic price as u know PR00. therefore u can create a sales order with both the types, system picks up the price according to the condition records maintained for that particular materials.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

For this scenerio you can have single pricing procedure in that procedure it self you can place condition type R100 and NARB.

You can maintain the condition records in VBN1 transaction as per your requirement.

Pricing related values will come from pricing condition records which are maintained in VK11 transaction.

Free goods related values will come from free goods condition records which are maintained in VBN1 transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei Zhang,

When there are more than 2 materials say material A which is of some price, and material B which is Free of cost, then the item category will be different for those. TAN for Mat A and TANN for materail B.

Pricing is depends upon the customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure along with the Sales Area.

When there are free Goods, Again yu have two conditions

1. Give 100 % discount on free goods.

2. Or charge 0 value for that.

This pricing procedure you can do in free goods priocing procedure.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have to maintain condition records for standard pricing procedure condition types at Tcode VK11, for the free goods condition type at Tcode VNA1.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

So can i say that it gets from both of the normal pricing procedure and the free goods pricing procedure?I mean the two materials is that two,one is A material and the other is B material,and the B material will give the free goods, for example ,if you buy 10 qty ,it will supply you 1 qty B material.so in the sale order,it should have three items,one is A material,the second is B material and its sub-item maybe free goods for the B material,so how to define the pricing?Pricing of A material from the normal pricing procedure?Pricing of B material from the free goods pricing procedure?I know defining 10 qty with one free good is use the t-code vbn1

Thanks

Best Regards,

Wei