0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any one tell me the india specific conf menu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

j1iln i got it myself,this is what i want.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

J1it for cin configuration settings and to main the master records J1ID.

I think it will be clear to u

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using:

O035

Localize Sample Organizational Units

Use

In this IMG activity, you localize the sample organizational units by applying the appropriate country template to them.

Then, in the next IMG activities (under Definition and Assignment), you copy these localized organizational units to create units of your own.

For detailed information about this procedure, including what settings the country templates make, see the SAP Library -> SAP R/3 Enterprise Application Components -> Financials or Logistics -> Country Versions -> Setup of Country-Specific Organizational Units.

Caution

Only execute this IMG activity if you have not changed any Customizing settings in SAP R/3.

Do not execute this IMG activity in your production client, as it will overwrite the settings for any organizational units named 0001. Run it only in your production preparation client.

Standard settings

SAP R/3 comes with country templates for over 40 countries. For more information about the settings that they make, see the Country Versions documentation in the SAP Library.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venugopal

If you can go to IMG screen, wherever it is not applicable to India, it would have been differentiated with the respective country to which the IMG setting is applicable. So please go to SPRO and check for yourself. Still if you have any issues, do revert.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi