cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message split 1:2 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a proxy - http synchronus scenario. The target structure has 2 different messages like message 1 and message 2 and i need to generate 2 different xml messages for each.

I cant go for split with out BPM as the HTTP adapter lies on the integration engine and the scenario is synchronus.

Can i acheive the message split with the help of BPM ? or do i need to go for Java Maping. Can somebody help me with the Java code if this is mandatory or any other work around will be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can generate the 1:2 mapping without Java Mapping. However, in the message mapping if you have complex logic to split, then you will end up with writing small user defined functions.

So after doing the mapping, use this in the transformation step of bpm. There are many blogs on the same - how to use multimapping in ccbpm..

To summarize, need of java mapping is based on the Mapping complexity and nested structure ..

hope it helps, Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Moorthy,

Thanks for the quick reply, Can i use the BPM for the synchronus scenario ?

1. 2 abstract interfaces - synchronus

2. receive step - start the process

3. Transformation - Multimapping

4. send step - synchronus

please suggest me if i miss some steps or someting is wrong ?

Thanks,

Srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With XI30-SPS14 onwards, you can split the message and do multimapping outside the BPM. Check the weblog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible for more information.

Also refer

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I cant do the multimapping out side the BPM in my scenario because of the following restrictions.

A mapping-based message split will ultimately produce n individual messages, but not until it reaches the Adapter Engine (AE). Inside the Integration Engine (IE), the messages are grouped together and persisted as one bulk message. The bulk message is sent to the AE where it splits the bulk message into individual messages and persists them. This, along with the absence of the usual overhead included in a integration process, drastically reduces resource consumption and improves performance

The scenario also should be asynchronus and the scenario i am working is synchronus and HTTP adapter lies on the IE.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use java Mapping based on your complexity,otherwise just use graphical mapping.I her by listing you few url which will help you to understand.You can also find more blogs in SDN related to this issue.

With BPM

Thanks

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the quick reply and for the links can i use the BPM scenario for the synchronus interface ?

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.You can use.But let me know what is the sender adapter na d receiver adapters used in your scenario.If it is file adapter you can't make it Sync.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have Proxy - HTTP synchronus, sender no adapter and HTTP adapter on the receiver side. I will update the blog with the results.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done either way.Please look into the following links below.Hope will help u.

WITHOUT BPM

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii

Thanks

Prabhakar