cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders Mapping Document for Genetran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement for mapping the message type "ORDERS" and idoc type "ORDERS05" in genetran.

There are some fields which we could not identified. Please see the below details.

Once we come to know the fields and segments definiton which is mapped in genetran. we can identify the same in Sap side.

i.e.

@Qualifier

ProcessPurchaseOrder|ProcessPurchaseOrder|DataArea|PurchaseOrder|PurchaseOrderLine|sequence%3|Item|Specification>Destination Quantity|@Qualifier

@ID

ProcessPurchaseOrder|ProcessPurchaseOrder|DataArea|PurchaseOrder|PurchaseOrderLine|sequence%3|Item|Specification>Destination Quantity|Property>1|@ID

NameValue>Quantity

ProcessPurchaseOrder|ProcessPurchaseOrder|DataArea|PurchaseOrder|PurchaseOrderLine|sequence%3|Item|Specification>Destination Quantity|Property>1|NameValue>Quantity|*body

Could you please have a look into and let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dinesh,

can be more clear i really do'nt known what "genetran" is?

thanx

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Genetran is the Middleware tool like mercator where the data will be transfered to Sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

as i understand ,one side you have ORDERS05,what do you have on another side?

is it some EDI 850? if yes,then what fields you are exactly looking to map?.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Middleware i need to map the fields. But there are some fields which is not clear.

It is EDI 850.

thanks

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

even i m replacing Gentran with XI but i need to know which fields are not clear to you.

is it some field in Orders05 or in 850?

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amair,

They have given a mapping document where they have specified the

Source Description @Qualifier

Target path

ProcessPurchaseOrder|ProcessPurchaseOrder|DataArea|PurchaseOrder|PurchaseOrderLine|sequence%3|Item|Specification>Destination Quantity|@Qualifier

We are not sure which fields/segment we need to map.

Please have a look and let me know.

thanks.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amair,

It is related to 850. They have given a mapping document where they have specified the

Source Description @Qualifier

Target path

We are not sure which fields/segment we need to map.

Please have a look and let me know.

thanks.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is 850 - Inbound Orders then your target structure should be ORDERS.ORDER05 Idoc segments.

When you want to duplicate the IDoc segments you have to specify the qualifers.

For example E1EDK03 - IDDAT

If the value of IDDAT is 001 then Delivery Date

002 then Requested Delivery Date

So every time you duplicate the segment from your target side you have to specify the qualifier value like '001'.

Thanks & Regards,

Surya.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surya,

I dont think duplication is the issue here, Dinesh is looking for EDI-850 target structures to map his Orders05 idoc segments to.......

Dinesh try googling it, I managed to find a document that shows complete mapping in an excel sheet..for edi 850 to Orders05 idoc....

I cannot post that excel here...Hence the google approach

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for giving me knowledge abt Genetran that it is a middleware if have any documents or links related kindly post i want to knwn more abt it

comming to ur mapping from EDI 850 to ORDERS05 here is a link pls do chk it i hope it will be usefull to you

http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:2olS33IiD0oJ:www.erpgenie.com/sapedi/templates/850%2520CRM%2520...MappingofEDI850toORDERS05&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Thanx

Sampath

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Did that solve your issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have finalized the map. gather functional inputs and mapped it...

Thanks.

Regards,

Dinesh