cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Everyone,

i'm trying to configure the SLD manually, and the "Administration" link that is available in the home page is disabled. I tried logging using all the Admin users but the "Administration" link is not enabled.

Can anyone plz let me know the reason and suggest the way how to enable that link??

thanks in advance..

balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to visual admin and check whether all the required permissions are there for the slduser or not

check these blogs

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07753b9-fa0c-2a10-64a8-c6754c45...

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thnx for ur quick reply!!!

what are the permissions do i have to check in visual admin??

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx alot bala...

ur response was really helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to use Visual Admin to assign the LcrInstanceWriterNR role.

see below thread for useful information

Do you have webdynpro content administrator role to configure jco settings and setup sld?

Points are welcome if it is useful

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Reddy,

can u make it little clear how do i have to assign that role to admin "J2EE_ADMIN" in Visual Admin.

and that thread was really confusing...

yes i have the webdynpro content administrator and also i configured the JCO Destinations and i'm using the Adaptive RFC model without any errors..

the only only thing is i can't enable the ADMINISTRATION in the home page of SLD.

points will be definitely awarded!!!

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In UME create a role (name it what ever you like) and assign LcrAdministrator* (not sure that this name is correct, but search for LcrAdmin actions and you will get it). Then assign this role to your user and you could do everything in SLD.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Daniel,

thnx alot for ur quick response!!!

and finally it solved my problem...

thnx a ton!!

balu......

Answers (0)