Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with TND Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 5.0 SP07 in classic scenario.We are facing the following issue:

For the currencyTND the unit price is getting shifted by '1 decimal' place whereas the Total value is created for the actual unit price. Moreover in the sourcing screen when the Shopping cart is added to the work area the unit price again gets shifted by '1 decimal' place and the PO is created with the actual.

For example,

When a cart is getting created with unit price 1500.00TND and quantity 10 EA ,the unit price changes to 150.00 TND on clicking the "Check" button. The Total value is calculated as 15000.00 TND ( 1500 TND *10 EA).When added to the work area in sourcing the unit price changes to 15.00 TND whereas the PO gets created with total price 1500.TND (150.00 TND *10 EA).

Any pointers on why this is happening and possible solutions?

With Regards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please have a look on 6.0 note 1034392.

Let me know if you need more info.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

We are SRM 5.0 SP07. Please let me know how a note for SRM 6.0 is relevant to SRM 5.0?

With Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathya,

I mentioned 6.0 note just for a concept. We need to set the currency as the refernce field for the input field you are getting an error. It will solve the issue automatically.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

This is happening at the shopping cart creation stage and in SOCO.This has nothing to do with the limit PO as mentioned in the suggested note.

With Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a note which solved all the zero decimal currency issues and currency with more than 2 decimal fields.

If you are want to be sure implement th note after consulting with OSS.. However you can try testing in your Q.

OSS as you is a time consumiing process

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a bug

Refer note number Note number 1163921

Regards,

Ramesh-