Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing based on % of the project done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Let's see if you guys can help me out with some ideas here:

I need the billing as follows:

Every sales order comes from a project and generates a purchase order which account assignment category is "Project" (the same project that trigered the sales order).

This project can take 2, 3...months, but they want to bill every month.

So how can i have a billing process based on the percentage done of this project. For example: i create a bill for the 20 % of my sales order the first month, one for the 40 % the next month and so on.

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has you tried using Billing Plans?

There's two way for billing plans:periodic and for milestone. Last one let you manage dates of billing according percentage of the project done.

Regards,

Dario.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

You can get this requirement through milestone billing process.

Please go through this SAP help link it will help you about milestone billing process in SAP R/3

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5606b5545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This billing is done by using Milestone billing. because u want the billing for every month.the total amount is distributed between the dates until the total value is to be billed.here the item category is MVN here check the billing relavence.u have to maintain ref billing doc no start date end date horizon online order u need to maintain thease controls and apart from that u need to maintain in sales order account assignment tab check WBS element and cost centre.

Regards,

Murthy