Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hamali charges (Labour Charges)

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

While unloading the material from a truck in my company, i pay for the labour charges.

Where do i enter my labour charges in the system

Will it account in the material charges or will it be sepately shown in the accounts.

Its confusing. Pls reply quickly.

cheers

Maruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some idea, it may suit your business process.

You can create po with hamali charges as applicable to vendor. And can made invoice, pay both material price and hamali charges.

For your Hamali vendor you can create service PO, as and when he unload the material you can pay to hamali vendor. And same amount you can raise credit memo to your original vendor.

Subrahmanyam

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a condition type as "Hamali Charges" by copying following in M/06 as per reqmt;

FRA1 - Freight %

FRB1 - Freight (Value)

FRC1 - Freight/Quantity

Here keep;

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type A Percentage / B Fixed amount / C Quantity (As reqrd.)

Cond.category B Delivery costs

Activate "Accrual" indicator

Vendor in GR - 2 i.e. Entry always possible

Assign this this condition type in M/08 in your pricing procedure. Here also assign Accrual to this condition type.

In OBYC - Do Account Determination for this Accrual Key. (Here Assign a GL A/c as "Hamali Charges Clearing")

In ME21N - At Item Details, level input the value for Hamali Charges under "Conditions" tab page.

If you are paying this Hamali Charges to a different vendor, then select this condition type and go to details, here assign the reqrd. vendor otherwise it will take PO Vendor by default.

For e.g. Base Price = 100 INR, Hamali Charges = 10 INR

During MIGO, Hamali Charges will get loaded to stock.

Stock A/c - 110 Dr

GR/IR Clearing - 100 Cr

Hamali Charges Clearing - 10 Cr

During MIRO, if you are paying this Hamali Charges to a different vendor, then select "Planned Delivery Cost" and systm will propose the vendor name, select and proceed further with LIV.

If you are not paying this Hamali Charges to a different vendor, then select "Goods/Services+Planned Delivery cost" and proceed with LIV.

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I understood the reply which u gave me.

But my scenerio is like this:

"we agree with the vendor while sending the po that we pay the hamali charges accoring to our convenience and prevailing labour rates and the same he will reimburse to us"

How to do this. Is this same as my initial question.

Kindly reply ASAP

cheers

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can maintain this as a Labour cost & account it in a sperate account & donot levy on the material account. this can be done by maintaining an account key for the Condition type in the Pricing Procedure & assign the G/L account in OBYC

If you want it get accumulated on the material account donot maintain any account key.

Calculating the labour cost into the material or not is based completely on the business or clients decision.

Thanks & regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I look at your requirement these cannot be part of PO condition. If you want it to load to stock account then it should be the part of Pricing schema.

Where your concern for adjusting it back, use subsequent credit/ debit in MIRO.

Though it is a business decision, right will be get it booked through FI route. Usually Hamli settlement is through FI route or it is more a unplanned nature of cost.

Call is yours on this.

Regards

Rajesh