cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs in Solar_Project_Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the practical purpose for tabs 'Milestones' and 'Organizational units' in Solar_Project_Admin transaction. How to use this effectively and what purpose does it makes.

Thanks.

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

Milestone tab maintaines the phases of your project and organizational units maintains hierarchy of the organization.

This is nothing but the documenting project in well mannered. So that anybody can access the project documents centrally. You can maintain doc and project information.

Reward for useful input.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You monitor the project progress according to the milestones defined in the Roadmap and in the project, in the Milestones tab.

Integration: If you have selected a Roadmap for your project in the Roadmap tab, the system lists the milestones in the selected Roadmap in the Milestones tab. You can add to the milestones in the Roadmap, but not change them.

Features:

· You can define milestones yourself.

· You can enter the following data for self-defined and Roadmap milestones:

¡ Planned start

¡ Planned end

¡ Actual start

¡ Actual end

============================================

Use

Enter data on this tab about organizational units which you use in your project.

Integration: This tab contains organizational unit data. You cannot analyze this data in the Project Analysis.

Features: You can enter organizational unit data, including function, country and time zone.

Hope this helps. Please assign points and let me know if you need anything specific.

Rgds

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i only see Planned start and Actual start. do you know how i can display the other tabs?

regards,

adam