cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Revenue Plan Not Update from Sales Order Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am generating a network and project from the sales order item using Assembly processing. I am using milestone billing on the sales order item and the milestones attached to the project network activities are appearing as billing blocks on the sales order item billing plan. However, the project revenue is not getting updated from the sales order billing plan. Can someone please help?

I have deleted the billing plan on the billing WBS element and activated revenue planning update from sales order in cusomization for PS. I am looking at CNS41 under the project revenue sched in version 0. Is there a different report I should be looking at?

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat ,

Check out is there any profit center assigned in the sales order account assigment tab.If not the nassign the reqired profit center then the values will flow in the report CNS41 Planned revenue 000 field.

Rgds

babu0808_
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

You are looking at the correct report & I believe you have also done the necessary customization. If you create a sales order and reference it to a quotation, the related plan values in the WBS element are refreshed automatically.

When the payment data is recorded, the terms of payment and the customer payment history are taken into consideration. One of the probable causes could be the credit limit of the customer might have been exceeded. Take help of your SD consultant & increase the credit limit for that customer (from the sales document), t-code FD32 if it is permitted in the business.

After the new credit limit is set execute the following steps:

u2022 Go to the t-code Change billing request (VA02)

u2022 Open the required billing request

u2022 Remove the account assignment of WBS element from each line item

u2022 Save the billing request

u2022 Reopen the billing request in change mode

u2022 Reassign the WBS elements to all line items

u2022 Now the changed credit limit will take affect

u2022 Check the Planned Revenue for the said project in CNS41, it should get updated.

Rgds

Deepak