cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to All,

I have a question regarding copy control between two sales doc's quotation and warranty. I maintained copy control in VTAA between QT and WAR. When i create a WAR with reference to QT. A message comes up and says it is not defined between QT BN to WAR. When i ignore the message it seems to be working that is copying all the details as per needs. Please help me out as how to remove the message that pops up or do i need to maintain copy control in some other tcoide as well. Thanks

Ranga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

As per your thread I came to know that I think you are not maintaining the proper copy control setting at scheduleline level,so please maintain the proper copy control settings for scheduleline category BN in VTAA transaction.

Go to VTAA transaction then select your document types QT and WAR then click on Schecduline now system will take you to the other screen here you select BN scheduleline ctegory then go in to the detail of that and check the settings.

If the settings not available for the BN scheduleline category you just go through the standard one like CN same setting you maintain for BN also.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Issue resolved. Thanks!

Ranga reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

BN seems to be a schedule line.

In your copy controls maintain the copy controls from QT - WAR at the item level also and also at the schedule line level.

Regards

Sai

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your message BN is item category, you have not maintained copy control for QT-BN to WAR-BN in VTAA.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure your copy control is done at the item category level also. Then this message will not come