cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple search helps in ABAP Adobe interactive forms not working....

leena_koshy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on my first interactive form. I have a couple of fields to which I have attached a search help. However, I am able to use the search help for only one field in a session. If I use the search help on one field then I am unable to use it on another field which uses the search help.

Can some one help? I am new to interactive forms and this is my first form.

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you,

Leena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leena,

Thats great to hear that you are using Search help for the fields on the adobe form. Can you please tell how did you managed to get value help like in ABAP on the adobe forms.

Thanks and Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

leena_koshy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

My search fields on the form were based on data dictionary fields. I bound the datasource fields to the form fields and made sure that the form element was of the type Webdynpro native value help drop down list. Please make sure that you change the object to drop down and it should work. However, I was able to use only one drop down in one session.

Hope this helps.

If this helps and if you can get more than one working let me know.

Please award points if the reply was useful.

Thanks.

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leena,

Are the Data dictionary fields which you are using contains value range. Because i am only getting value help only for the fields for which there is value range defined in the dictionary. The problem is only for the fields for which there is no value range defined. If you have solution to this problem I will definitely award points to you. But in your thread for me its not possible to reward points, so you can answer the following thread:

[;

Will reward points if found your answer helpful.