cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAp Installation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am installing SAP 4.7 IDES with Oracle 8.1 on windows 2000 server.I have 80 GB HDD. I have partition C Drive 10 GB and Rest 64 GB D Drive. I have copied All Export CD in D Rive. near about 13 GB.

With I am installing SAP . Installation Run near about 25 Min. But after It give a messege that . Insuffesent sapce . sapdata1 , sapdata2........

But my friend say that SAP 4.7 IDES WITH ORACLE, has installed in 80 GB HDD. Plz cleary fy me that whats the min HDD space required for this Installation.

Thanks & Regards

jagdish Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

64GB is below minimum requirements I believe. I recall the last time I installed a 4.7 IDES system I had issues even w/ 100GB available. I would suggest more space, probably around 110GB.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member227600
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Installotion of SAP 4.7 IDES system require nearabout min 60 to 65 gb space & in your case 13gb for SAP dump. You need min 80 GB space or an alternative if you have an external harddisk than you can copy the all SAP dump on external harddisk & than start againwith 64 GB space .

Karan

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- you are using an unsupported database version (8i is LONG out of support)

- you are using an unsupported operating system (Windows 2000 is out of support also)

You may need a total of 55 GB (according to note 571893).

What is the exact error message?

Markus

Edited by: Markus Döhr on Jul 7, 2008 9:51 PM