cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms in WD4 ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I in adode interactive form for web dynpro ABAP i need to create a table with a node , i tried creating a subform of type tbale and then another sub form in it of taype table row and then dragged the fields in the inner sub form.Still the table does not get formed i can see a single empty row in the pdf on the web page of the web dynpro application.Please help me create a table from a node.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

In web Dynpro ABAP for a node of cardinality 0..n or 1..n it appears automatically as a table icon in the dataview in the designer. You can directly drag and drop it on the form to create the table. But if you can't see any table icon then problem could be with the designer you are using. As in livecycle designer 6 there is no table UI element in the Library. for creating table you have to use live Cycle designer 7 or above. Then you will be able to create table from the data view also and from form library also. After installing livecycle designer 7 you mught have to reinstall SAP GUI because it may not get the live cycle designer 7 as the default designer. But reinstallation can resolve the issue making designer 7 as the default designer for ABAP.

Hope it will solve the issue.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.