cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have stock alot of stock, and my order is fully ready no issue with schedule lines or stock in the order, but when i try and create a delivery its saying that one item doesnt get copied in my delivery saying the following

only 0.00 PAL OF MATERIAL AVAILBLE.

I can se alot of materials available via MMBE and via MD04.

HELP help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MB1C , movement type 561E , next enter the sales order number and line item number, enter the quantity as per sales order.This will solve your problem.

Regards

Chetan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saping SAP,

Check the Storage location you are using.

Ceeck the stcok of the material(Batch Maintained)

Check in MD04

check in Co09

If you have any concerns revert back the same

Amjath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the ATP stock using the Tcode CO09(zero nine).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have already created some sales orders or deliveries for that material.

If youhave indeed created some sales orders or deliveries then you shall see that in MD04, the material is reserved for these created sales orders/deliveries.

That may be the reason that the system is not allowing you to create delivery.

If you still want to create a delivery then you have to make some modifications in Availability check settings particularly for checking rule -delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometime it happenes like in the stock it may show 100 qunatity available, but they may be assigned to some open order.

So try Post some more product. and check whther schedule line is generating or not.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saping Sap ,

Just try entering some more material in IN MB1C and then create the delievery

your Availability check is activated at the delievery level hence the system is showing you error .

Regards

Aditya.