Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel Inspection lots

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We get inspection lots when process order is released.Order is get closed without Production due to some practical mistake.and again PP persion create another order and we get inspection lot .since inspection lot have unique batch No. So we get as many inprocess inspection lots for the same batch as many times process order is created for the same batch.

so our requirement is whenever process order is get closed w/o confirmation, inspection lot should be canceled.

Pl suggest me how it can be possible.

Thanks and regards

SADAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It wont get canceled automatically. You have to go through trx COR2, Process Order--->Function -> Inspection lot-> Delete.

Although to close the order you would have to run COR2, at the same time you should execute cancellation of the lot also.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 7, 2008 7:40 PM

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thank you very much for responding my query.but my user need. whether system doesn't automatically cancell when process order get closed or TECH

Thanks & Regards

SADAN

Edited by: pankaj jadhav on Jul 7, 2008 4:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadan,

Pls refer my previous statement.

Although to close the order you would have to run COR2, at the same time you should execute cancellation of the lot also.

And i again say to TECHO the order you have to run COR2, then there should not a bit annoyance to Delete the inspection lot.

As you are asking may be possible by enhancing the SAP STD, but that should be applied at the extrema level of desire else it should be tackled with the functionality of SAP STD itself. So my first advice will be to convince client.

And second will be check the if the lot get canceled with deleting the Order. But that will also needed a temper to STD.

Hope you will convince the clients but can't then come back we all think together how can we past the requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal