cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads Page Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I do a search for a Crystal Reports download, a grid comes up with results. But I cannot change the page, change the results to show 50 results instead of 10 or any other navigation, the grid closes and the search has to be reset.

My download is not on the first page, so what I want is inaccessible. Help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please specify where you are searching. Ex. on the Business Objects site? Using the general search on the top right of the page? Using something on the Download page? After specifying what you are doing (screenshot very helpful) send to sdn@sap.com so that the error can be properly addressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Marilyn. Here are the steps I am following:

1) Go to https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessobjects-downloads

2) Select 'Crystal Reports', no Product Version, and choose 'Service Packs'.

3) There are 7 pages of results in the grid that appears. But when I try to change pages or change the 'Display Rows" drop-down, the entire grid disappears.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tried to replicate the problem in Firefox and in IE (you probably need to specify which browser and version). I also tried to do the lookup logged off (and on). Couldn't replicate problem. Do specify browser and version and if all else fails, clear cache and try again to see if you still have the problem.

When this info is in place, I'll try to forward to appropriate support person....

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

My browser is IE7 running on Windows XP SP3 with all the latest service packs & patches.

AntiVirus is Trend Micro, and I do not have any add-ins that would block traffic.

I'll try Firefox. In the meantime, I found a workaround, so I do not need the patch. If I get time later this week, I might offer to do a Webex with you to demo the issue.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let's wait please for sdn@sap.com to respond. A few of our support guys are on vacation but I'm sure they'd be glad to try to resolve.

Thanks for sticking around and detailing the problem.

Marilyn