cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am having one basic doubt.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

good evening

i am having one basic doubt.

in any company under SAP there is any justification basing on how many sales organisations we want to keep for creating enterprise structure.

if there is any justifications plz let me know the parameters which are requried for justifications

waiting plz

its urgent

regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally it is recommended to have one Sales Orgaization per country. But based on requirement there can be more also. There is no such justification.

Benefit of having only one Sales Organization per country will be comparitively lesser configuration, but major advantage will be lower Master Data.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its purely depends on the client requirement or the buisness they run.

Ex:

A company might have trading as well as manufacturing company. So based on that two sales organisations will be created. On fewer occasions based on the no of Head office, it might be created.

So it solely depends on requirement and the business.

Utlimately they will go for a simplified solution.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales organization: An organizational unit that sells and distributes products, negotiates terms of sale, and is responsible for these transactions

when u start your configuration, you must have business bluerpint, these are designed by BAs.

The number of sales organizations decision completely depends upon the companies requirement. For easy and simple management it is suggested that keep one SO per country.

but i have seen many Company with more than 2 SO in one country.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per SAP standards, SALES ORGANISATION is an organizational unit in Logistics that structures the company according to its sales requirements. A sales organization is responsible for selling materials and services.

So, your number of Sales organisation depends on clients requirement and reporting flexlibility.

Hope it might helped you. If you still have doubt then mail or add a thread.

Take care.

Regards - JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

j.P.

what ever you said i accept it depends on clients flexibility

and all these words that are speaking with out any confirmation.

so i need a confirmed answer from any body side.

for eg:

my client is HLL

i will go with one sales organisation or with two or with three.

but why?

i can also say that it depends upon client flexibility and all

but why?

can any body justify it.

regards,

balaji.t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Better to have one sales organisation for one country.

Regards

Rajesh