cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not creating PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0 and configured Extended Classic scenario. The SC is in approved status but not creating any PO. When I check in BBP_Document_Tab, there no entry exist. When I Execute BBP_PD for this SC and check the object id in : BBP_PDIGP, no object id is generated. When I check the alert monitor, Application error : Shopping cart XXXX (PReq. 😞 BBP_BD 002 Buffer table not up to date is displayed.

I had assigned the Vendor while creating the SC, but it still tries to create PR instead of PO.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check and apply SAP note:-

In addition to it Please check SAP note:- 1071581, 968110, 1000725, 1043613 and 873778.

Then re-test the system; I hope this will solve the problem

Kind regards,

Gaurav

PLEASE REWARD FULL POINTS FOR USEFUL REPLIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked all these notes. We are already on the higest level of support package and all these corrections mentioned are already applied..

Please let me know the other possible ways to correct this error.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Error message that you have mentioned creates a Short Dump.

Have a look at the ST22 and analyse the Call Stack. The error could be in the BADI implementations.

I have encountered this error if the Standard FM are used incorrectly in the BAD imlemenations.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the following config settings go to SPRO> SRM SERVER> Supplier Relationship Mangement--> Cross Application Settings > Define Objects in Backend> Select Product Categories --> Purchase Group and in the drop down box select always Purchase Order.

Hope this will work.

Award the points for help.

BR,

Vijay Mittal