cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change next page header

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a sapscript form, and i want to change the header of the second page. but when i deleted the header window in the second page, the header in the first page is also deleted. The window type of the header is CONST. I want to maintain the header of the first page and create new header window in second page with window type variable.

please advise.

thanks.

akira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akira,

I guess you are deleting from windows... Delete the window from page windows----- second page

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akira,

Suppose you have two pages page1 and page2 . and you have three windows say header, main, address. Now if you want the

windows header, main, address on page1 and

windows main and address on page2.

When you are assinging the windows to pages in page windows include header, main, address for page1 and

windows main and address on page2. In the next page for page1 give page2. Then Your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Swapna.

Edited by: NagaSwapna Thota on Jul 7, 2008 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

i already created new header window and i have to delete the old one but if i deleted it the header of the first page is also deleted. the header of the first page should not be change.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u have created already then in the subroutine dont call the one that u dont want. or if its coming by default then comment the text inside that.it will call that header wont do anything n come to new one and prints the new one...

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Let you have 2 pages

names are FIRST PAGE

SECOND PAGE

You have to use 2 pages on the first page use MAIN window and you make the NEXT PAGE of the first page as SECOND PAGE and in second page you define your new layout

Problem is solved

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

y dont u create a header window with different name then?

while calling the window dont call the header window that u dont want..