Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Functions in Credit Checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use

I am customizing the credit check and I have some doubts. In SAP help says that when blocking a sales document it is possible to block the creation of the planned order, where can I customize it?

The help info is the following one:

The result of each check is stored in the document and is used to calculate the overall status. The subsequent functions are the same for all the checks, namely credit limits, payment cards, export credit insurance, and documentary payments.

Features

Using the credit status, you can block the following functions during order processing:

Creating material reservations

Creating purchase requisitions

Creating production orders/planned orders

Creating delivery due indices

Printing order confirmations

Creating deliveries

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Silvia Rivera,

Once you activate Credit check for Sales order group, system will block all the functions what you mentioned, when the customer exceeds the set limit, provided you selected 'Error' message. Normally you dont have the option of select some of those to block while allowing the others to happen.

Hope this is of use to you and if it is, do reward points and once you receive a satisfactory answer, do close the thread.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when I create a blocked sales order and execute MD50 transaction in order to check if the planned order can be created or not, the system creates it, and I can create also de Manufacturing order although the sales order is blocked and the confirmed quantity is zero. What I am doing wrong?

Answers (0)