cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Warehouse Replenishement - (RLLNACH4) LP24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program: RLLNACH4Program name: Replenishment for Storage Types with Random Space Management.

Transaction: LP24

Dear All,

Rightnow we are using the above SAP Standard Program to replenishment the picking pin from Highrack Bin. The bin pick by the program is dynamic as we have not maintained the FIX-BIN in the material master. We have only maintained the following to run the LP24.

1. Max. Bin Qty.

2. Min. Bin Qty.

3. Replenishment Qty

This replenishment program donot take care the of the Open Deliveries into account to calculate the replenishment quantity. I know that program RLLNACH2, RLLNACH3 can be used to perfrom the above but it needs FIX BIN concept and due to unavoidable reason we cant do that.

How the system can take open outbound deliveries into account? This procedure/program can run at the end of the day to determine which storage bins must be filled up for picking on the following day. The system creates the transfer requirements necessary for this day. In addition, is it possible to trigger replenishment planning for a storage bin immediately after confirmation of an outbound delivery transfer order for this storage bin. In this case how a transfer order can be created immediately, without a transfer requirement having been created first.

This is an important and conceptual case. Please take it seriously and kindly suggest me.

Really thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I do not think that you will get an answer now. Either your question is not simple or we do not know the answer.

So in the interest of keeping the Forum tidy and easier to surf through could you please close your thread and either try one of the other forums or try another post. I do not think that most people will bother to look this far back anymore.

Sorry I cannot help as I would if I could.

Regards

Frenchy.