Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about themes editor chainging colors of applications in webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

every body

iam trying to changing the colors of existing webdynpro appllications so i downloaded NW04Stack09Themes.ZIP

in my current directory and also

i downdloaded some plugins The 3 plug-ins are: com.sap.ur.previeweditor_1.1.6, com.sap.ur.servlet_1.1.8 and com.sap.ur.themeseditor_1.1.8.

afterndownloading those files and plugin

i placed those plugins in SAP\JDT|eclipse\plugins folder.

in that particular folder

but iam not getting that application themes editor project in my netweavr developer studio

i think NW06Stack09Themes.ZIP

I have to download this zip folder where i have to get this

give me suggestions solve this problem

and give url of SP11 AND SP12

THAT particular things to me

byeee

WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

FOR GETTING COLOR WEBDYNPRO APPLICATIONS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is available in SDN Downloads -> Developer tools

p.s: As for my article , you can use it to know how to implement themes.. The links mentioned in that have ceased to work.. as there seems to be a change in all the URL s related to SDN and there is no re-direct available.. Apologies ! )

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathwaj,

I need to change the color of a recursive node elements or place an different images beside different nodes based on a business rules at runtime. Could you please let me know whether it is possible or how can i acheive this functionality.

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bind property IWDTreeNodeType.iconSource to an attribute of your context node.

You could use a calculated attribute that returns the icon URL depending on other attributes of the node element. The get-method of the calculated attribute would implement the "business rule" in that case.

If you put the icon files inside folder src/mimes/components/<componentName>, you can simple return the file name.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The blog below provides comlpete details of how to get Themes up and running.

/people/lisha.peter/blog/2005/07/07/make-your-webdynpro-application-theme-specific

Also check the link on the comments section (refers to a blog by Bharathwaj) which provides links to SP11 and Sp12 theme downloads.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalasker,

Thanks for the New year wish & hope you too have a wonderful year ahead :).

Make sure you close your NWDS & re-open it after you copy these plugins. Even then if you are not able to see the themeeditor, it could be a problem with the version of your NWDS. Make sure you use a themeeditor compatible with your NWDS. For any information abt downloading themes & themeeditors refer SAP note 854870. This query may help you with this:

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.