cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No CMR exists for Sold to Party xxx, Msg# - VP199

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

I am working on a new server with ECC6.0. Created my Enterprise structure, doc types, copy controls, account groups and created CMR.

OK there is no MMR, but just to check the created structures, I created a sales order and gave the sales area and SP / PO # and hit enter and the system is saying:

No Customer Master Record exists for Sold to Party 300000 (my SP). And when I checked, it says Message # ?VP199.

Tell me where I am going wrong?

Done this a few times before, but never faced this situation. Till now I was doing everything like SD, MM, FICO duties. But now I am restricted to SD only and till the time others complete their word I wanted to complete my work and check if its working or not, so I am doing this.

Kindly help me here.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select your order type and see the following are not checked

- Check division

- Item division

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearest Laxmipathijee,

Yes, they were ticked. Removed both check marks and still the same problem ????

Edited by: yajee venkat on Jul 7, 2008 5:16 PM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, there is some error in ur partner determination for customer. Kindly check your partner determination for SOLD TO PARTY. As may be case that the cuatomer you have created is not determined as SOLD TO PARTY.

Take care.

Regards - JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On your comments

[they were ticked Removed both check marks]

now please try to create a fresh sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you enter the compnany code ? check table KNB1 and KNVV for possible entries, please.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please confirm that you have created replica of SP(Sold to party), BP(Bill to party), PY(payer),

SH(ship to party) partner functions separately. Because i am getting the same error but i tried a lot changing the account groups assigned to replica partner functions instead of standard partner functions.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread as no new updates from anyone. But if still some one wants to give solutions, you are well come. Will still reward points.

Bye

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Quite a long time, but I had the same problem, and I solved it by keying the partners in the master customer sales data

Before My customer master haven't got the partner tag in the sales view

Hope this will help some others

Best regards,

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the steps for Partner Determination process.

By the way, I must tell you that implementing SAP is a team work.

"PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE

First go to OBD2 : create customer account groups. Here you make new entries, click whether it is a one time customer, description. Also you can do the field selection here for general data, co. code data and sales area data.

Now go to IMG -> logistics general -> business partner -> customers -> control -> define & assign customer number ranges. Here you define the number range that you want and assign it to your customer account group.

Now go to VOPA : here the selection will be on customer master, click on partner procedures, create the partner determination procedure. After saving it double click on it then you will face with a screen. Here you enter the partner function and you can select if you want the function as mandatory and not changeable.

Then go back, click on procedure assignment, enter your account group in the lower left corner of the screen, press enter then in front of that select your partner determination procedure. Then save it.

Then click on go back 2 times. Here you can see partner functions, click on it, then go to environment in the upper menu and select Acct. grp assignment. Here just select your partner function and in front of that you select your customer account group. Then save it. Now you have completed the pre requisites to create the customer master."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Tried again, still same problem.

Dear Ashish,

Thanks for the detail. Will try one more time.

When created a customer with 0001 Acc Grp, i am able to create a sales order but when tried with my created Acc grp, system says CMR does not exist. Let me check and I will update my position.

Thansk all and regards.

Venkat - Hyd

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While entering the SP in the sales order, please check the number carefully since there are so many 0s. If you are sure that the customer is created for this same sales area, then create the sales order again and check if the customer number is given correctly or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer # is OK, also i entered this no. from F4, so there should not be a problem on that count. Any thing else??

Edited by: yajee venkat on Jul 7, 2008 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check the settings of ur account group, whether u created ur customer based onthe account group assigned. I guess ur problem hangs here only, try once, all the best.

Regs,

Ravi