Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranport Request for Item Category

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am trying to create transport request for item category but when I include it in transport and save it, It give me error

"Object R3TR TABU TVAPT, referred to by the object key, does not exist

Diagnosis

The object keys of the request/task cannot be edited because the object (R3TR TABU TVAPT) which is referenced by the object key is not in the request, nor is it going to be added to the request" How can i include these object in my transport

in order to transport them?

Thanks in Advace

Nomi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you find a solution for the issue? We are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks very much for your reply.

Marco

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Marco

Sorry for late reply.What i did was i asked my basis consultant to modify the traget sytem and customize the item catagory again.I think this is the only solution.If you find another do share with us

Thank you

Nomi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u click on include it means the request itself resides in development server only. it will not move the transport request to another server.

So u have to go for create give ur own name and save it then go to SE 10 and realease it .then it will move dev to qty

Regards,

Murthy

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

I am creating new request for transporting the item category. Issue is that it is not including the objects which i mentioned and hence request can't be saved due to the referenced objects

Thank you.

Nomi