cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i process a sale order the error massage "partner function 'we' only occurs once in a order" what it means and i can't able to save the the order plz give me the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes there is all the partner in cmd. when i process the sales order it warns that factory calendar is not maintained, later business area is not set up for this item no, lastly it display above error message. and won't save the document

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

Please do the Business area settings in IMG

SPRO>Enterprise Structure>Assignment>sales and Distribution>Business area Account assignment

Define rules by sales area (Put rule 1)

Assign business area to PLant and Division

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

It seems other partner functions like Bill to Party, Payer are not flowing in sale order.

To check that go to XD02, input the sold to party customer code, select Sales Area Data and check in partners whether the above said partners are also flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar

There is only one ship-to-party to this customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sankar

It is not a one-time customer, and i also checked my partner determination procedure plzz reply .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

can you check how many ship-to parties are at your document header. system will allow only one ship to party at header level. you can maintain for each item one different ship to party.

Goto>Header>partners.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

will u plz tell me how do i check is my customer is ne-time customer? I am not finding anything on customer master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your cusotmer is one time customer that is the reason it is not allowing more than once for that customer..

Please check whehter it is one time cusotmer or not ...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check partner functions, in partner determination, and its assignment, ur problem will get resolved.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala