cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table T685T, Text appearing in front of manual condition type needs to be

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a manual freight condition type Z627 which appears in the invoice output. There was no text appearing in front of Z627 in the invoice o/p. The Programmer determioned that the label is picked up from table T685T. Now, this is a customising table with description "Condition: Types: Text" . I need to find out from which Tcode in IMG is this table updated?

This table can be updated directly but it needs to be done from customizing !! Required help from SD consultants !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhav,

please go to V/06 transation then select Z627 condition type then go in to detail here you can maintain the discription for that condition type.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for pointing in the right direction. I found that in V/06 screen without going into the details one has to go to top menu Go To --> Translation. then choose the language of description and enter the description of the condition type in the desired language. Thanks for your answers !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

The table shall be populated based on Condition type description.

If you see the table properly, you shall notice that there is a language key option also. If in case, you are trying to print your output in a particular language, then make sure that you have maintained condition type description ( V/06 ) correspondingly.