cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving objects in flowed subform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a dynamic table (adding and removing rows) within a subform. When I set the subform to flowed, the arrangement of the objects is moved somewhere on the page and the page break works but I can't move the objects anywhere else...

Any Help?

Thank you

Edited by: Martin Hornstein on Jul 7, 2008 11:26 AM

Edited by: Martin Hornstein on Jul 7, 2008 11:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using a SAP integrated version of Livecycle? Your issue sounds very similar to one a colleague and I have had. We had been unable to manipulate objects within a form as we would want, objects would place themselves in unwanted places and then not allow us to move or resize them.

There is a known issue with some of the earlier patches and I think patch 9 is ok.

Another issue might be your O/S? We also had to revert to XP workstations to solve some of our other issues as Vista was causing all sorts of problems and it has since been brought to our attention that it is not compatible with Livecycle version 7.x and 8.x.

Hope that helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I'm using the integrated version with LCD 7.1 (and XP). What do you mean with patch 9 (to be exact, my version of LCD is: 7.1.3284.1.338866).

Thank you,

Martin

Answers (0)