cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material when I am doing availability check the confirmed delivery date in schedule line is showing one year future date.Like if order created on 01/10/2008 then confirmed schedule line date is showing 01/11/2009.Also in MD04 stock for the material entered throug PO on 01/10/2008 but the "Receipt/Requirements date" is showing in one year future date.Can any body help me on this how to resolve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check it out if they are maitnaining any Puchase Info record for that material, if they are maintaing it may pick from there.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The confirmed delivery dates are the result of the SCHEDULING (backward or forward). Guess, it is happening due to high RLT. Please check the Material master record of that material for the RLT maintained. If it is not an abnormal figure, also check different lead times specified in Shipping point and Route.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked both the places nothing maintained.RLT is blank also the different time is also blank.Is there any other chance to pick up so much future date???