cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends

In billing document Copy Control, suppose if i not maintaining Copy control in item lvel what are the impact will hapen.Example i am maintaining Itemcat TAN.I am not maintaining TAN In Iten level in copy control

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Udhay,

An invoice can be created with Reference to an Order or Delivery. If you do not maintain Item Category the system cannot copy and it throws billing document error while you are creating Invoice.

Maintain Item category suchthat system can create Billing document with reference(copy control).

If you have any concerns revert back the same to me.

With Regards.

Amjath

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of Billing are you trying to do??? Progress Billing, Milestone Billing, Lump Sum......

Please advise and it will be easier to answer you.

Standard.... Item Categories must be maintained

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear udhyakumar

One simple question can I ask you ?? Is it possible to take some items say a pen from an empty place where no items are stored ?? Unless you maintain the item category in copy control, you cannot invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you don't maitain the item category in copying control, the document will not get copied and the system will throw error.

You need to maintain the item category also.

Prase

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udayakumar,

The sale order or deliver will not get copied in to the billing document , you will not able to create invoice.

Sytem will throw you in error no billing document will be created for this delivery or sales document.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.