Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why no export license assignment

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts. Pls help. Many thx.

Q: Why no export license are assigned to sales order? Or, is my method wrong as the license can be automatically assigned to the document?

Background: Individual license has been created & assigned manually to the specific order via T code VX01N. The specific order has been redetermined via T code VA02.

The system pops up "No export licenses are assigned to this document yet

Message no. V1650

Diagnosis

You attempted to display the export licenses assigned to the document, none have been assigned, however.

System response

It is not possible to display any entries on the screen.

Procedure

As soon as the document is saved and export control is carried out, export licenses are automatically assigned to the document, which can then be assigned."

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy

In sales order, at header level, go to Billing where there is a field [Financial doc no] You have to assign the reference here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear Lakshmipathi. Many thx for yr prompt reply firstly.

In my understanding, export order should not be released to delivery until export license is assigned. For my case, the order can be delivered even without license assignment. Pls kindly advise how to use export license to control export order.

Pratically, the export license contains the allowed export product description, qty & validity. So, my second issue is where to maintain those relevant info in the system? Or, there is no standard settings for Asia Pacific country, such as Hong Kong, China?

For financial doc, suppose it's relevant to L/C payment instead of export license. The T code I have mentioned earlier is to create license master. Maybe u think it's a T code to create financial doc no.

Pls help me out. Urgent.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy

- To answer your first question, that is exports order should not be released, you can assign a control for this via incompletion log. Go to OVA2, select Sales-Header, click on Fields. Select 11 and maintain table VBKD and Field LCNUM with respective controls there. Now without maintaining the licence data, order cannot be saved.

- To answer your question, I have assigned L/C only in the above field and I have to test right now to answer firmly. Once you complete the first task suggested above, try for the second one also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear Lakshmipathi. Many thx. Points are rewarded.

Answers (0)