cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SubScreen Not Found Error in Punchout catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

we have a punch out catalog been maintained and when user shop at this catalog and hit on punch out , it gives the a "Subscreen not found" error.

I could not get much info about the error so i set the attribute for service BBPSC01 ~generatedynpro to 1. But still i couldnt track the error, why this has been happening.

I activated all the services and in SE80 I did the published the service BBPSC01 too , still the same..

I set a external breakpoint at FM "BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA" ,this fm pings ITS and imports the catalog purchase data into R3 but it doesn't reach there, means to be the error with earlier connection types or something like that .

the error which I get is :

The URL https://rrisrmd01.services.reinternal.com:91/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system EBD : Subscreen not found

The error occurred on the application server rrisrmd01_EBD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system EBD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server rrisrmd01_EBD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server rrisrmd01_EBD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 110 -u: 00917481 -l: E -s: EBD -i: rrisrmd01_EBD_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080707 -t: 020753 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Subscreen not found

Please let me know if I am missing something here. I can i know which subscreen its referring to , subscreen means to a screen and where we may have a template and might also be a template missing...

Please let me know you views on this .

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

v

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am getting the same problem when I use punchout catalog.Can you please advise me how to trouble shoot this issue and resolve.I am more into functional not into technical.Meanwhile I am revolvonig with issue for long time without solution.

Please revert me back.

Regards

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

What catalogue are you trying to punchout to ?

Is it MDM ?

Keith