cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attchement in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one please tell me where can i attach a word doc. or spread sheet in sales order and where can i check it again planned order or production order in PP.

it is very imp and also urgent for me

pls help

award points awaited for useful answer.

thanks in advance

regards

balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can attach any file to the sales order using the icon SERVICES FOR OBJECTS

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

thanks for all your valuable answers, but once i do an attchement can any one tell where can i check this attchment in planned or production order.

regards

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may check the same place Order --> System --> Services for objects, check the icon, youm may know whther any attachments are there along with the order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the sales order VA02 --> System --> Services for objects. Once you click this another icon will be displyed on the top left side of the screen. Click the paper in the icon, it will ask you for the path of the file which you want to attach. Browse and provide the path, the file will be attached in the sales order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VA01.

Click the "Document Header Details" Icon.

Select the "Text" Tab page.

Select the "Load the local file" icon.

This should see thru you requirement.

Reward me if found suitable.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balu

Go to SU3, select parameters tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

For attaching a document into the sales order is possible via both the Header or Item Level. Just go to the "Texts" tab & click on 'Load Local file' icon. The selection on the file location pop-up box will appear.

Hope this help. If there is any difficulty to find the icon, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Huey Chin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Go to VA01>enter the details in the order screen>System>List> Save-->Here you have the option of Local file,Office folder or a Report tree which you can attach.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghav,

I tried tht option but all the option there in display mode , can you pls tell me how to activate it in order.

regards

balu