Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have successfully linked 5 child system to the CUA.. All the changes are also flowing to the child system but we when i see the CUA log all the changes appear as unconfirmed except for the parent system.. ...

I have check teh RFC connection, CUA landscap ... All seems to be working fine

Can anyone tell the solutions....

Parveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

your problem can have various causes....

The most common is, that the user in your rfc-destinations from the child system to the cua-central has not sufficient authorizations. Pls check sm58 on the child systems.

Temporarily try, if you have a change of behaviour, if you assign sap_all to that user.

You could also run ST01 for that user to find out, if authoriaztions are missing.

Another common failure is caused by wrong definition of rfc-destinations. Change the rfc-user to 'dialog' and perform a login with that rfc-connection. Are you logged on the the central system then?

Pls check idoc status in the child systems (bd87). Are they really processed without errors?

b.rgds and good luck,

Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

your problem can have various causes....

The most common is, that the user in your rfc-destinations from the child system to the cua-central has not sufficient authorizations. Pls check sm58 on the child systems.

Temporarily try, if you have a change of behaviour, if you assign sap_all to that user.

You could also run ST01 for that user to find out, if authoriaztions are missing.

Another common failure is caused by wrong definition of rfc-destinations. Change the rfc-user to 'dialog' and perform a login with that rfc-connection. Are you logged on the the central system then?

Pls check idoc status in the child systems (bd87). Are they really processed without errors?

b.rgds and good luck,

Bernhard

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am also experiencing the same problem, however, when I look in the system log i see a ton of short dumps with "Message_Type_X" listed. It appears everytime it tries to send an IDoc or recieve a response it dumps. When I look in BD87, it looks like the IDocs are flowing successfully.

0 Kudos

Hi

In my case i mispelled the name of the RFC while creating it.. I changed it and everything start working fine...

Full marks goes to Bernard...

Thanks for the help

Parveen

0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I had such an issue too. Solution was to execute SWU3 (user must be in usergroup SUPER). Even if you do not use workflow functinality, some applicaitons (and also the CUa functions) need parts of it.

Pls find details for SWU3 at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/9b/572614f6ca11d1952e0000e82dec10/frameset.htm

b.rgds, Bernhard